At Pristine Care Home Health Services, Inc., we have dietitians/nutritionists who plan food and nutrition programs, oversee the serving of meal, and supervise meal preparation. They are responsible for promoting healthy eating habits and recommending dietary modifications, preventing and treating illnesses to the care recipient.
Here are just some of the roles our dietitians/nutritionists can give:
- Identification of Nutritional Problems
- Assessing Patient’s Nutritional Status
- Developing Diet Plans
- Counseling for Special Diet Modifications
- Giving Prevention Tips of Nutrition-Related Diseases
- Monitoring Sanitation
- Checking Safety Food Serving Setting
- And more.
Want to know more about our professional dietitians and nutritionists? Know the other services they can give you with. Call us now at 951-506-0348.