Our medical social workers help patients and their families cope with personal and emotional effects of illness or disability. They can also help locate financial resources and community assistance such as medical transportation, in-home support, etc.
Our medical social services include:
- Navigating Healthcare Options
- Encourage Patient’s Community Involvement
- Reducing Environmental Stressors
- Optimizing Safety
- Allowing Client Participation in the Community’s Decision-Making
- Offers Participation for Socialization
- Family Education and Medication
- Assessing Financial Situations
- Implementation of Post-Discharge Care Plan
For inquiries and other healthcare-related concerns, please call us at 951-506-0348.