We help patients regain the skills necessary for self-care and in performing the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL). At Pristine Care Home Health Services, Inc., we have licensed occupational therapists who are experts about common interventions that will help patients recover their normal functioning.
Our occupational services typically include, but are not limited to the following:
- Re-Education of Basic Skills
- Occupation-Based Activities
- Motor-Processing Activities
- Flexibility Training
- Home Assessment Safety
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Adaptive Devices Training
- Monitoring the Progress
- Changing Intervention Plan
- Creating Personalized Treatment Plan
Call us today for more information. You may set an appointment with us to personally discuss your care needs.